You have no items in your shopping cart
Glue on fcs gopro mount for PVC inflatable Stand up paddleboards, iSUP, inflatable kayaks, rafts, etc.
Flexible base needs to be glued onto board using PVC adhesive (not included). Most boards come with a repair kit that includes a tube of PVC glue that can be used to attach plug to inflatable board.
follow these instructions (video coming soon):
1) mark location of mount on board with sharpie (mount on flat surface, not on curved rails)
2) rough up deck of board and bottom of mounting pad
3) apply a thin layer of glue to both sides, wait for 8-10 minutes or until glue is dry to touch. Optional: apply a second thin layer of glue and wait another 8-10 minutes until dry to touch for best results.
4) Optional: heat up glue on both surfaces with hair dryer or heat gun for strongest adhesion
5) press patch onto the flat surface and apply high pressure to create a strong bond
6) let glue cure for 24 hours before using
7) mount camera and tether camera to a second attachment point.